Brockton, Massachusetts Criminal Lawyer
Brockton, Massachusetts, home to approximately 100,000 residents, is the seventh largest city in Massachusetts. Brockton is often referred to as “The City of Champions” and was the hometown of boxing champions Marvin Hagler and Rocky Marciano. The city’s rich cultural history dates back to the 17th century, when the town was known as North Bridgewater prior to being renamed Brockton in 1874.
Located in Plymouth County, Brockton, Massachusetts is the home of two courthouses – the Plymouth County Superior Court and the Brockton District Court. The Brockton District Court serves not only the City of Brockton, but also the surrounding towns of Abington, Bridgewater, East Bridgewater, West Bridgewater, and Whitman.
At the law firm of Altman & Altman, our talented team of Brockton, MA Criminal Lawyers represent clients in Brockton’s Superior Court, The Brockton District Court, and courts throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Our attorneys handle all types of criminal cases, including, but not limited to:
- Assault & Battery –Assault & Battery with a Deadly Weapon; Aggravated Assault & Battery; Assault with Intent to Rob or Murder; Vehicular Assault; Domestic Assault & Battery.
- Violent Crimes – Drunk Driving (OUI & DWI); Murder; Rape; Aggravated Sexual Assault; Illegal Possession Offenses; Juvenile Crimes; Accessory Before-After the Fact.
- Drug Crimes – Drug Possession; Drug Possession with Intent to Sell; Drug Trafficking; Possession of Drug Paraphernalia; School Zone Drug Violations.
- Theft Crimes – Petty Larceny; Burglary; Grand Larceny; Robbery White Collar Crimes; Fraud; Identity Theft.
- Outstanding Warrants – Bench Warrant for Failure to Appear in Court; Out-of-State Warrants; Bench Warrant for Failure to Pay a Court Ordered Child Support.
For decades, the law firm of Altman & Altman LLP has provided exceptional Criminal Defense legal services clients in Brockton, MA and throughout the state. At Altman & Altman, our Brockton Criminal Attorneys understand the enormous amount of stress that comes with facing criminal charges in court. In order to help put your mind at ease, our skillful team of Criminal Defense Lawyers will handle every aspect of your case and will field all of your legal questions.
Having legal representation is important at every stage of the criminal process. Whether you have been questioned by the police, arrested, are facing an arraignment, or are being investigated, our skillful MA Criminal Defense Lawyers will vigorously defend your rights. Facing criminal charge is frequently both a confusing and frightening experience. During this difficult time, the criminal attorneys at Altman & Altman LLP will help guide you through the legal process.
The law firm of Altman & Altman has been successfully representing clients in the Brockton area for over forty years. Through our firm’s knowledge, experience, and expertise in the courtroom, the lawyers at Altman & Altman LLP will ensure that you fully understand your rights. Our criminal defense attorneys handle all criminal cases – from minor to serious charges. Our team of experienced Brockton criminal lawyers provides clients with straight answers to their difficult legal questions. The criminal defense attorneys at Altman & Altman will protect your rights in order to give you and your family peace of mind.
If you are facing criminal charges, please contact the law firm of Altman & Altman LLP to schedule a Free Initial Consultation with one of our experienced Criminal Defense Lawyers.