Fall River, Massachusetts Criminal Lawyer
Fall River, Massachusetts was incorporated as a town in 1803. Interestingly, the name of the town was changed to Troy one year after its incorporation. Thirty years later, the town's name was changed back to Fall River. During the early 1800s, Fall River began utilizing the natural flow of water that runs through the town to industrialize the area. Following industrialization, Fall River became a major center of the textile industry.
Today, Fall River, MA is home to approximately 89,000 residents. The city is located along Mount Hope Bay at the mouth of the Taunton River. Fall River is also the home of The Fall River District Court which is located at 45 Rock Street. The Fall River District Court serves not only the city of Fall River, but also the surrounding communities of Freetown, Somerset, Swansea and Westport.
For over 40 years, the law firm of Altman & Altman LLP has been providing outstanding criminal defense legal services to clients in the Fall River area and throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Our dedicated team of skillful Fall River criminal lawyers handles all types of criminal charges, including, but not limited to:
- Assault & Battery - Aggravated Assault & Battery; Assault & Battery with a Deadly Weapon; Assault with Intent to Rob or Murder; Vehicular Assault; Domestic Assault & Battery.
- Drug Crimes - Drug Possession; Drug Possession with Intent to Sell; Drug Trafficking; Possession of Drug Paraphernalia; School Zone Drug Violations.
- Probation Violations - Arrested while on Probation; Missed Meeting with Probation Officer; Missing Treatment; Carrying a Firearm while on Probation; Leaving/Moving out of State in Violation of Probation.
- Outstanding Warrants - Out-of-State Warrants; Bench Warrant for Failure to Appear in Court; Bench Warrant for Failure to Pay Court Ordered Child Support.
- Theft Crimes - Grand Larceny; Petty Larceny; Burglary; Robbery White Collar Crimes; Fraud; Identity Theft.
- Violent Crimes - Murder; Rape; Aggravated Sexual Assault; Illegal Possession Offenses; Drunk Driving (OUI & DWI); Juvenile Crimes; Accessory Before-After the Fact.
Due to the complexity and nature of criminal proceedings, facing criminal charges in court is frequently a confusing and frightening experience for those involved. The attorneys at Altman & Altman LLP will help guide you through this difficult time. Having legal representation is important at every stage of the criminal process, not just at trial. Whether you have been arrested, are facing an arraignment, are being investigated, or are being questioned by the police, our skillful MA Criminal Defense Lawyers will vigorously defend your rights.
The law firm of Altman & Altman has been successfully representing clients in the Fall River area for over four decades. From minor to serious charges - our criminal defense attorneys provide clients with straight answers to the tough legal questions and will fully explain your legal rights. Through our knowledge, experience, and expertise in the courtroom, the team of criminal defense attorneys at Altman & Altman will protect your rights and give you peace of mind knowing that your case is in good hands.
If you are facing criminal charges, please contact the criminal lawyers at Altman & Altman to schedule a Free Confidential Initial Consultation with one of our MA criminal attorneys. During this free consultation, our skilled Fall River criminal lawyers will explain your legal options and will field any legal questions you may have.