Lowell, Massachusetts Criminal Lawyer
With a population of over 105,000, Lowell, Massachusetts is the fourth largest city in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Commonly referred to as the birthplace of the industrial revolution, Lowell has a rich history. The city was originally developed as a planned urban community along the Merrimack River, which provided power for the numerous factories operating during that time.
The city of Lowell is situated in Middlesex County. Lowell is the site of both a Superior Court and a District Court. Located on Hurd Street, The Lowell District Court serves multiple towns within the area of Lowell, including Billerica; Chelmsford; Dracut; Tewksbury; and Tyngsboro. Both the Superior Court and the District Court handle criminal cases.
At the law firm of Altman & Altman, our talented team of Lowell, Massachusetts Criminal Lawyers represent clients in Lowell’s Superior Court, The Lowell District Court, and courts throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. We handle all types of criminal cases, including:
- Drug Crimes – Drug Possession; Drug Possession with Intent to Sell; Drug Trafficking; Possession of Drug Paraphernalia; School Zone Drug Violations.
- Assault & Battery – Aggravated Assault & Battery; Assault & Battery with a Deadly Weapon; Assault with Intent to Rob or Murder; Vehicular Assault; Domestic Assault & Battery.
- Outstanding Warrants – Out-of-State Warrants; Bench Warrant for Failure to Appear in Court; Bench Warrant for Failure to Pay a Court Ordered Child Support.
- Theft Crimes – Grand Larceny; Petty Larceny; Burglary; Robbery White Collar Crimes; Fraud; Identity Theft.
- Violent Crimes – Murder; Rape; Aggravated Sexual Assault; Illegal Possession Offenses; Drunk Driving (OUI & DWI); Juvenile Crimes; Accessory Before-After the Fact.
For over 40 years, the law firm of Altman & Altman LLP has provided outstanding Criminal Defense legal services to clients. At Altman & Altman, our Lowell Criminal Attorneys understand the enormous amount of stress that comes with facing criminal charges in court. With that in mind, our skillful team of Criminal Defense Lawyers will handle every aspect of your case and will field all of your legal questions to help put your mind at ease.
Whether you have been arrested, are facing an arraignment, are being investigated, or are being questioned by the police, our skillful MA Criminal Defense Lawyers will vigorously defend your rights. Having criminal charges brought against you is frequently a confusing and frightening experience. The attorneys at Altman & Altman LLP will help guide you through this difficult time.
The law firm of Altman & Altman has been successfully representing clients in the Lowell area for over four decades. From misdemeanors to felonies - our criminal defense attorneys provide our clients with straight answers to the tough legal questions and will fully explain your legal rights. Through our knowledge, experience, and expertise in the courtroom, the team of criminal defense attorneys at Altman & Altman will protect your rights and give you peace of mind knowing that your case is in good hands.
If you are facing criminal charges, please contact the law firm of Altman & Altman LLP to schedule a Free Initial Consultation with one of our experienced Criminal Defense Lawyers.