Lynn, Massachusetts Criminal Lawyer
Lynn, Massachusetts was settled in 1629 by colonists originally from the New England Company in nearby Salem, MA. The early settlers of Lynn relied primary on farming and shell fishing for their livelihood. As the colony developed, leather tanning became a popular occupation among the town's residents. Following the completion of the Eastern Railroad, which connected Lynn to Boston and Salem, the City developed into a major manufacture of shoes.
Today, Lynn, MA has grown to a population of approximately 90,000 residents. The City of Lynn is a densely populated and culturally diverse urban community. Similar to the previous generations of Lynn residents, the community remains an important commercial center.
As the largest city in Essex County, Lynn, Massachusetts is home to The Lynn District Court which is located at 580 Essex Street. The Lynn District Court serves not only the City of Lynn, but also the surrounding towns of Marblehead, Nahant, Saugus, and Swampscott.
At the law firm of Altman & Altman LLP, our talented team of Massachusetts Criminal Lawyers has been successfully representing clients in Lynn and throughout the Commonwealth for over four decades. The criminal lawyers at Altman & Altman will handle every aspect of your case - from beginning to end. Our Lynn criminal lawyers will fully explain your rights and will provide you with straightforward answers to your legal questions.
The best way to protect your rights when facing criminal charges is to hire an experienced Lynn criminal attorney. For over 40 years, the law firm of Altman & Altman LLP has been providing outstanding criminal defense legal services to clients in the Lynn area. Our criminal lawyers have appeared on CourtTV, MSNBC, The Fox News Channel, BBC and Boston.com as legal analysts. We handle all types of criminal charges, from simple misdemeanors to felony charges, including, but not limited to:
- Probation Violations - Arrested while on Probation; Missing Meeting with Probation Officer; Missing Treatment; Carrying a Firearm while on Probation; Leaving/Moving out of State in Violation of Probation.
- Juvenile Crimes - Underage Drinking; Possession of a Fake ID; Juvenile Drug Crimes.
- Assault & Battery - Aggravated Assault & Battery; Assault & Battery with a Deadly Weapon; Assault with Intent to Rob or Murder; Vehicular Assault; Domestic Assault & Battery.
- Outstanding Warrants - Out-of-State Warrants; Bench Warrant for Failure to Appear in Court; Bench Warrant for Failure to Pay a Court Ordered Child Support.
- Violent Crimes - Aggravated Sexual Assault; Murder; Rape; Illegal Possession Offenses; Drunk Driving (OUI & DWI); Juvenile Crimes; Accessory Before-After the Fact
- Drug Crimes - Possession of Drug Paraphernalia; Drug Possession; Drug Possession with Intent to Sell; Drug Trafficking; School Zone Drug Violations.
At Altman & Altman, our Lynn criminal defense attorneys understand the enormous amount of stress on the daily lives of those facing criminal charges and will aggressively defend your rights. Facing criminal charges is frequently a confusing and frightening time for those involved. Whether you have been arrested, are facing an arraignment, are being investigated, or are being questioned by the police, it is important to have an attorney present to protect your rights. As a client of the law firm of Altman & Altman, our Lynn lawyers will be by your side during every step of the criminal process in order to give you peace of mind.
If you are facing criminal charges, please contact the criminal lawyers at Altman & Altman to schedule a Free Confidential Initial Consultation with one of our MA criminal attorneys. During this free consultation, our skilled Lynn criminal lawyers will explain your legal options and will field any legal questions you may have.