Quincy, Massachusetts Criminal Lawyer
Commonly referred to as both the "Birthplace of the American Dream" and the "City of Presidents," Quincy, Massachusetts has a rich and well known history. Quincy is the birthplace of John Hancock, John Adams and John Quincy Adams. The city is named after Colonel John Quincy - the grandfather of Abigail Adams. Quincy was first incorporated in 1630 as part of Dorchester and was officially incorporated as Quincy in 1792.
Quincy is the home of the "Granite Railway" - the first commercial railroad in America. The railway was used, among other things, to transport granite extracted from the Quincy quarries to Charlestown, Massachusetts in order to construct the Bunker Hill Monument. Quincy became known throughout the nation for its granite. As a result of the granite's popularity, stonecutting became the driving force of the city's economy.
Today, Quincy has grown into a major metropolitan area with a population of over 90,000 residents. The city is also home to The Quincy District Court which is located at 1150 Hancock Street. In addition to serving the City of Quincy, The Quincy District Court also serves the surrounding towns and cities of Braintree, Cohasset, Holbrook, Milton, Randolph and Weymouth.
Our team of Quincy criminal defense lawyers at the law firm of Altman & Altman has provided outstanding representation to clients in Quincy's Superior Court, The Quincy District Court, and courts throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for over four decades. We handle all types of criminal cases, including:
- Motor Vehicle Crimes - Drunk Driving (OUI & DUI); Hit & Run; Vehicular Manslaughter; Reckless Driving; Driving to Endanger; Operating an Uninsured Vehicle; Driving with a Revoked or Suspended Driver's License.
- Outstanding Warrants - Out-of-State Warrants; Bench Warrant for Failure to Appear in Court; Bench Warrant for Failure to Pay a Court Ordered Child Support.
- Drug Crimes - Drug Possession; Drug Possession with Intent to Sell; Drug Trafficking; Possession of Drug Paraphernalia; School Zone Drug Violations.
- Assault & Battery - Aggravated Assault & Battery; Assault & Battery with a Deadly Weapon; Assault with Intent to Rob or Murder; Vehicular Assault; Domestic Assault & Battery.
- Theft Crimes - Shoplifting; Grand Larceny; Petty Larceny; Burglary; Robbery White Collar Crimes; Fraud; Identity Theft.
- Violent Crimes - Domestic Violence; Murder; Rape; Aggravated Sexual Assault; Illegal Possession Offenses; Juvenile Crimes; Accessory Before-After the Fact.
For over 40 years, the law firm of Altman & Altman LLP has been providing legal advice of the highest quality to clients in Quincy, Massachusetts. At Altman & Altman, our Quincy Criminal Attorneys understand the immense amount of stress that comes with facing criminal charges in court. With that in mind, our skillful team of Quincy Criminal Defense Lawyers will field all of your legal questions and will handle your criminal case from start to finish to help put your mind at ease.
Having an experienced criminal defense lawyer by your side is important at every stage of the legal process - not just at the trial stage. Whether you have been arrested, are facing anarraignment, are being investigated, or are being questioned by the police, our skillful MA Criminal Defense Lawyers will vigorously defend your rights. Confronting criminal charges brought against you is frequently a confusing and frightening experience. The attorneys at Altman & Altman LLP will help guide you through these tough times.
At the criminal defense law firm of Altman & Altman, we have been successfully representing clients in the Quincy, MA area for over four decades. From minor to serious charges - our criminal defense attorneys provide our clients with straightforward answers to the difficult legal questions and will fully explain your legal rights. Through our knowledge, experience, and expertise in the courtroom, we will protect your rights and give you peace of mind knowing that your case is in good hands.
If you are facing criminal charges, pleasecontact the law firm of Altman & Altman LLP to schedule a Free Initial Consultation with one of our experienced Quincy, MA Criminal Defense Lawyers.